• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ironman 3 Audi wrap

WhiteWrapper

Thought you guys might be interested in a wrap I did for Ironman 3. The car is an all electric Audi R8 (concept car) that is Robert Downey's main car in the movie. The car was originally white and wrapped with Avery 900.

Picture attached and more photos available on facebook.com/aintpaint under custom vehicles album.

735182_499612270103605_13997424_n.jpg

SIGNTIME

Nice job and thats pretty damn cool to be able to see it in the movie ... got any more pics, and did you get to drive it?

Caitlin

Wow, that's really cool! An R8 is pretty much my dream car, and that's definitely awesome that it's for iron man.

Marlene

Nice job and thats pretty damn cool to be able to see it in the movie ... got any more pics, and did you get to drive it?​

did you get to drive it? also please post some more pixs

WhiteWrapper

I have a few more photos on facebook.com/aintpaint under custom vehicles. No, I didn't drive it. Better believe I sat in it though.

Salmoneye

We have a very strict policy of test driving all R8 wrap installations to verify that the wind or sudden g-forces applied are not lifting any vinyl edges etc... Now if only one would come in.