• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Irritable, bitter and now nervous

slappy

it doesn't really burn though like fire, But it's the same symptoms, just feel like i scolded my roof of my mouth or sucked on suckers all day and my roof is raw http://www.go4hope.org/ that explains it

dentist mentioned TMJ, but that's more in the jaw.. my jaw isn't what's bothering me.. that's why i'm going crazy. vitamin deficiency? thyroid? sinuses? all those can cause teeth discomfort and everyone i've seen is coming back saying stress, but my thyroid is off slightly, my blood levels are close, but she won't give me med's for it. My grandmother had her's removed and i've had 4 ultrasounds on my thyroid since i was 17 ... I'm getting there.. i've taken all the steps to figure it out. I have to be getting closer!

yeah... the cocktail dentist even slips a swear word occassionally.. he's cool though.. and has a harley!

OldPaint

iam no doctor, but the XRAY you showed and pointed to a crack........that is in your gum. the lighter color above that is BONE. so its not a bone problem. have you ate any wild grown mushrooms/food? poison ivy/poison oak/sumac spores abound up in that area. you may have an ALLERGY TO THESE, and may have eaten something with the spores on it...............just an idea.
OIL OF CLOVES...............buy some, rub on gums with q tip..........before bed, during the day. may give you some relief.
TEETH GRINDING/JAW CLINCHING.............is mostly PHYSICALLY MANIFESTATIONS of deeper PSYCHOLOGICAL distress, i know this from working drug/alcohol counseling. was something we watched for when talking to them. just explaining how i know what iam saying, not saying your doing drugs, but your mind is working overtime...........on something which in turn causes physical problems.

S'N'S

This is probably nothing like your problem, but I was suffering from headaches so I went to see a chiropractor and while we were discussing the symptoms and he was feeling my neck and jaw line asked me if I clenched my teeth, to which I said yes. He asked me to close my mouth a few times and checked the alignment of my teeth and said the bottom teeth were not lining up with the top. He manipulated and clicked a few things in my jaw and it fixed the problem for about 3 years but I feel its just starting to happen again. I hope you get it sorted soon as any constant pain drags you down physically and mentally. (I know, rupture 3 discs in my back)

gabagoo

I can't imagine what your going through, but OP may have something there with the oil of cloves. It will numb the area and possibly allow you to get on with your life. I have tmj and I clench, but it's nothing like that. The TMJ just makes my chewing sound loud sometimes as the bone rubs, but I feel no pain. Good luck and I hope they find whatever it is. Floss Flosss Floss lol

CheapVehicleWrap

Hope you get it straightened out! Here's somethin a little unrelated but worth mentioning. I ran into someone I hadn't seen in a while and I asked him where his bluetooth headset was? I though it was permanently mounted. He had gone to the doctor with major headaches and he told him to stop wearing it. Presto! I got back to my office and googled 'bluetooth headache' and I was glad mine was recently destroyed.

Jillbeans

I hope it all works out OK Steph.
Just reading this makes me nervous.
And I must add that Gino has beautiful teefs.
Love....Jill