• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is anxiously waiting....

for Roland to make their printer announcements. I really want to see the small printer they are announcing at the sign expo....anxiously waiting to see what the price is going to be....

hearing a lot of people speculating of either $4995 or $7549...my initial guesstimate was $6995...but i'm going to go with $5549.99

will be interesting. i saw these in development long ago..been a lot of speculation if they would bring it to market or not. i know other equipment companies have small printers that have been in r&d for years, if sales of this takes off there will be many more competing models on the market and prices will plummet..putting one on every businesses desk that wants to print their own decals and such. look for manufacturers to lock them in to purchasing special / odd sized materials, just like those "machines" at the dmv and busy ice cream shops "TAKE A NUMBER PLEASE" they wont be making their money on the sale of the machines it willl be made on the consumables that ppl feed through it. if they prove there is a market for these printers (and i believe that there is, especially if the price is under $5K) the market will ber saturated.....yippeee (rolling eyes)

Flame

hearing a lot of people speculating of either $4995 or $7549...my initial guesstimate was $6995...but i'm going to go with $5549.99

will be interesting. i saw these in development long ago..been a lot of speculation if they would bring it to market or not. i know other equipment companies have small printers that have been in r&d for years, if sales of this takes off there will be many more competing models on the market and prices will plummet..putting one on every businesses desk that wants to print their own decals and such. look for manufacturers to lock them in to purchasing special / odd sized materials, just like those "machines" at the dmv and busy ice cream shops "TAKE A NUMBER PLEASE" they wont be making their money on the sale of the machines it willl be made on the consumables that ppl feed through it. if they prove there is a market for these printers (and i believe that there is, especially if the price is under $5K) the market will ber saturated.....yippeee (rolling eyes)

Exactly...yippee....just what we need.