• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is Any one going to the SGIA Expo in New orleans ????

HulkSmash

I'm waiting until it's back in Vegas. Don't need to go this year, already got all the new toys i want for now.

garisimo

Yesh.

I'll be there -- anyone want to design a S101 super-secret badge so we can wink knowingly?

-g-

CS-SignSupply

Any one else??

Tim and I will be in the following manufacturer booths in case you want to stop by:

2811 - SA International
451 - Flora
445 - STS Inks

Have a few meetings there as well.
Will most likely also be there Sat. & part of Sun.

Good S101 showing we should attempt a meet & greet, lunch/dinner, whatever...

anyone else attending any of the 'events'?

Yeah iam so down to meet other pep from s101!!! iam driving 18hr i need some new toys and looking for fresh ideas ...so if you want we could all meet up at the 945 booth at 3:00 pm on thurday the 20th who is with me ???

artbot

saturday and part of sunday? just another sign guy, the dates on the website are tuesday through friday. is it open on the weekend?

saturday and part of sunday? just another sign guy, the dates on the website are tuesday through friday. is it open on the weekend?

sorry i can see how i worded that confusing. i will be there sat/sun after the show ends if anyone is there for a few extra days before returning to the grind.

artbot

sorry...bad reading comp'

i am dreading the trip. every day since i committed to the trip, i've been additionally slammed. it's a production suicide mission to go. but on the other hand, i'm finally doing presentations for a partnership with some investors. they are warmly accepting needing to spend at least $300k+. so i will definitely/maybe in the market for some real equipment.