• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is anyone selling a working gerber?

supurb

Hello,

I'm looking for a working gerber edge machine. I'm leaning towards the edge FX. It would be nice if it comes with the plotter and some foils would be a bonus. Please private message me if you have anything that could get me up and running.

Thanks !

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I'd say this site, and specifically this category here on Signs101 counts as a web page specifically for Gerber patrons. Good luck on the hunt superb. An FX with a Gerber plotter is going to be a very pricey combo and not a ton of them floating around for sale. Edge II and Edge LE machines are pretty common. While those are a bit on the ancient side they can still be solid running machines. We still run our Edge LE. :)

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Check the classifieds HERE.

Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:13 am
Post subject: Edge FX and Envision 375, Caddies, Foils and Laminator

Low hours, perfect shape, have pics. $11,000 obo
Also Have 40 foils, 11 carts and a Daige 25" Quickmount laminator.

Located in Central Washington

supurb

Could anyone tell me what the advantage of the FX over previous models are? Speed is not really a concern for me so if its just speed i'd be happy with something older. If it is print quality then that is another story.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Could anyone tell me what the advantage of the FX over previous models are? Speed is not really a concern for me so if its just speed i'd be happy with something older. If it is print quality then that is another story.

• Can emulate up to 1400 DPI. Edge II only 600 and 300 DPI. Edge LE only 300 DPI.
  • Networkable.
  • Uses refillable cartridges that calculate and display amount of foil remaining.
  • Edge FX is a current model so parts and service will be available for longer than Edge II and Edge LE.

chopper

I have an edge FX that I want to sell,
a bunch of foils media holders and an envision cutter to go with it.
basically everything but the software.
if interested give me a call
612-839-8077

//chopper