• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rant Is business slow?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We're always telling people to look this stuff up, before starting new threads. At least they're listening. Robert musta rubbed off on them.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
I've been getting too many private messages every time I post about looking for vendors/suppliers. Sales slime?
I saw one thread where someone was asking about a specific printer. 2 vendors hijacked the thread trying to sell the alternative.

I dont know about you guys, but that turns me away from those companies.
When i was looking for a specific machine, i turned to one company. The rep goes "you dont need this machine, you need this..." and gives me a number to call. i bought that machine he recommended.
Now when i need something big or small, i turn to them and and hope they have the tool i need, just because they gave me honest help.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
The
Spam and all around site monitoring has been lacking. New members just fishing for industry insight... When they're not even in the industry.

DeadDoc

I will necro a bunch of posts that were of interest to me in the past, if that will make you feel better. If not, oh well, you egged me on! :eek: