• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is Caldera Soft V9.1 / HP Edition 26500 compatible with my HP Latex 330?

kaczkastudio

Halo

Is Caldera Soft V9.1 / HP Edition 26500 compatible with my HP Latex 330?

I would like to buy used:

Caldera VisualRip+ Special Edition HP

L2x500 in Version 9

2. 2x HP LFP + VisualCut for

Cuting Plotter

I hope it will works on my HP 330 Latex?

Thanx for info.

FrankW

You need Caldera 9.2 or higher to drive a Latex 330.

Could be, when this is a special edition for HP Latex 26500, that you need to buy a new driver too. This is most of the time the case with that special editions.

kaczkastudio

You need Caldera 9.2 or higher to drive a Latex 330.

Could be, when this is a special edition for HP Latex 26500, that you need to buy a new driver too. This is most of the time the case with that special editions.

Upgrade to 9.20 is free but I didn't know I have to buy driver to my HP Latex 330. Do you think it could be unprofitable?

FrankW

Yosemite is Mac OS X 10.10 ... if you drive Caldera on a Mac.

I can't decide if a new driver is unprofitable. The FlexiPRINT delivered with the printer is free. Depends on your expectations.

kaczkastudio

Yosemite is Mac OS X 10.10 ... if you drive Caldera on a Mac.

I can't decide if a new driver is unprofitable. The FlexiPRINT delivered with the printer is free. Depends on your expectations.

Yes I`ve got FlexiPrint but it`s not very good in my opinion.

FrankW

The FlexiPRINT HP Basic Edition is a basic version of the FlexiPRINT Range. And the driver works much better with that HP Printers than the one of caldera. For example, if wanting that, FlexiPRINT can automatically poll media size and profile settings, Caldera can't do that as far as I have worked out, as caldera won't synchronize the profile library from the printer automatically.