• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

is it an ink issue? or what?

mario

magprob.jpg

please help! thanks.

d fleming

If this is the same seiko you have asked about on signfreak my first question would be have you switched mag carts and run prints for a while to see if it will clear? Are you using oem seiko carts?

mario

yes i posted in signfreak too. Yes, i buy them in cartridges but not from seiko. I have using these for around 3 years now.

J Hill Designs

d_fleming had a problem with magenta that cleared up with the switch to nazdar lyson inks - might be the same issue is all he's saying..I will be switching from seiko OEM here soon as well...

d fleming

I know several people with the same printer who had problems only with magenta around the same time. All on oem at the time, all off oem and doing great now. Seiko never owned up to the fact that they had a bad batch.

J Hill Designs

oh and attach the picture to the post instead of using an off-site pic - it will make sure it stays on this forum for future readers...:thumb:

mario

could it be from the ink? Ink seems flowing ok. I buy my inks from London ink jet in UK, and never had problems with them.
:help

mario

A new cartridge is on the way. I'll keep you informed as soon as i will try a new one.

Thanks for your openions!

mario

yes ink is pulling at the head, capping is ok, and damper is changed too. I should get the new ink tomorrow and see if its the ink!?!?