• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Is it me, or just too much...............

Stacey K

I like making signs
I'm sad to report I did not make it to the rally last night. My son ended up sick. He hit the jackpot with bronchitis, sinus infection, vomiting and the start of pneumonia. On antibiotics and he's feeling much better today. I'm hoping I don't hit the jackpot also!

On a side note, I haven't gotten much sleep lately. My snowflake neighbors "rescued" a redbone coonhound from the humane society. It's 20 leash lands him right under my bedroom window. I'm pretty sure you can all read between the lines. They got a note in their mailbox this morning. There's several other dogs in my neighborhood and you hear a little barking every day, no big deal. This one though...good Lord...shut that thing up!!! Those coonhounds are LOUD!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's cause he's bored. He's not doing what he was born to do. Throw some mice or unwanted neighborhood kids in the yard and he'll go after them. That'll keep 'em occupied.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I'm sad to report I did not make it to the rally last night. My son ended up sick. He hit the jackpot with bronchitis, sinus infection, vomiting and the start of pneumonia. On antibiotics and he's feeling much better today. I'm hoping I don't hit the jackpot also!

On a side note, I haven't gotten much sleep lately. My snowflake neighbors "rescued" a redbone coonhound from the humane society. It's 20 leash lands him right under my bedroom window. I'm pretty sure you can all read between the lines. They got a note in their mailbox this morning. There's several other dogs in my neighborhood and you hear a little barking every day, no big deal. This one though...good Lord...shut that thing up!!! Those coonhounds are LOUD!

Oh gez... I had a neighbor that had his dogs out 24/7 and they barked all night right next to our bedroom window. Gino is right, those dogs get bored. The dogs caused a lot of problems and I tried to be civil with those redneck neighbors but had to start calling the police. Finally they took them inside but then our neighbor would sit in his old diesel truck blaring his music at night. Thankfully I moved away and into a nice neighborhood where civilize people live... only thing running the streets around here are little bunny rabbits and squirrels.

rjssigns

I just noticed someone disagreed with my post in this thread. I don't mind that at all, but it would be nice to hear why.

Andy D

I have a neighbor that has about six huskies in small pens, around 6'x6', in their backyard...
In the Mississippi heat! They howl, but I just feel horrible for them and want to take a bat to my neighbor!
WTF is wrong with people?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That is horrible. They can't run, exercise or do anything. Why does someone have dogs or any animals if they're gonna mistreat them ?? That neighbor should be reported....... immediately.

Andy D

That is horrible. They can't run, exercise or do anything. Why does someone have dogs or any animals if they're gonna mistreat them ?? That neighbor should be reported....... immediately.

You're right, I'll look into it, but doubt it's illegal, at least not around here.
Bringing this thread full circle; I am so happy Trump signed that law, making Cruelty To Animals A Federal Crime.