• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is it O' Beer thirty yet?

C

ColoPrinthead

Yea it's only 10:45am on a Wednesday, go ahead and start drinking
Isn't that considered a late start in Texas?

I bruised some ribs slipping on ice yesterday some I am counting down the minutes to bourbon '30. 64 minutes to go!

Andy D

Isn't that considered a late start in Texas?

I bruised some ribs slipping on ice yesterday some I am counting down the minutes to bourbon '30. 64 minutes to go!
Ouch, I never went to the Dr. but I either brused, cracked or broke a couple ribs last year, and that was the worst pain when I coughed or rolled over in my sleep.

C

ColoPrinthead

Ouch, I never went to the Dr. but I either brused, cracked or broke a couple ribs last year, and that was the worst pain when I coughed or rolled over in my sleep.
In 2010 I was hit by a F150 biking to work and broke a rib; I had just started as an Indigo operator and let me tell you loading reams of paper was a challenge. Trying to sleep was the worst part of it. 6 minutes.

d fleming

Broke both forearm bones in my left arm 3 months ago. Just now can load vinyl semi comfortable on plotter. Not long ago I couldn't open a water bottle. Physical therapy has been loads of fun so far but progress is finally happening where I can see it!

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
The worst part was I was drunk at the time, tripped and landed on stacked lumber, didn't feel it until I woke up in the middle of the night.
Lol, that's when I broke mine too.. As best I can piece together at the time, I must of slipped or fell in the bathroom... was one of those morning detective games I had to play...completly destroyed some hotel room down in Galveston. I think I used the rib situation as an excuse to see the doctor and score some Vicodin...back when they gave those things away like last year's old candy. Glad I quit drinking.

Last edited: