• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is it safe to come out yet?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
November 3rd here, polls will close in a few hours.
Sun came up - pretty much on time.
No protests, riots, or looting.
Voted - took about 10 minutes to get temperature scanned, photo ID'd, hand sanitized & signed in. No issues, but I should lose a few pounds - flak vest was chafing in the heat.
The presidential slot was on the ballet, but like many of you, my vote will not count.

Last edited:

ChicagoGraphics

Voted - took about 10 minutes to get temperature scanned, photo ID'd, hand sanitized & signed in. No issues, but I should lose a few pounds - flak vest was chafing in the heat.
The presidential slot was on the ballet, but like many of you, my vote will not count.

It hasnt started yet....

Stacey K

I like making signs
About 50 people in line at 7am in my town. I voted early incase I had to be quarantined, lots of cases at my sons school. I feel like I'm missing out on all the excitement now!!! Would it be creepy if I just went and stood in line and then just left when it's my turn?

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I voted for the winner early. They closed a polling location here today because of covid, guess a worker got it?
Question here, with the millions upon millions of dollars in these stupid campaigns, why do they ask for volunteers to work the polls?

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
I voted for the winner early. They closed a polling location here today because of covid, guess a worker got it?
Question here, with the millions upon millions of dollars in these stupid campaigns, why do they ask for volunteers to work the polls?
Lots of people feel its their civic duty to take part and offer their time for elections. It's their way of giving back or being part of the country as a whole. If it was paid for by the parties...could it be considered fair and non-partisan in the polling stations then? Not in search of a politically motivated answer to this...just a thought.

Val47

All is still safe, no decision in sight... so, no one has a reason to riot yet... but that hasn't stopped them before so...
I'm like you, not counted - but maybe for the local stuff. Our Police force are apparently readying themselves tho. For when there is a decision to celebrate or protest.

Ugh. I want a personal time machine. I can go forward or back to - whenever I want. But then again, I would be too busy time traveling to get any work done

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
All is still safe, no decision in sight... so, no one has a reason to riot yet... but that hasn't stopped them before so...
I'm like you, not counted - but maybe for the local stuff. Our Police force are apparently readying themselves tho. For when there is a decision to celebrate or protest.

Ugh. I want a personal time machine. I can go forward or back to - whenever I want. But then again, I would be too busy time traveling to get any work done
The media is predicting that this could be a long one. Litigation no matter who wins. Good thing we are all stocked up on covid toilet paper & ramen noodles. Just have to hope the injuries and deaths will be minimal in the ensuing chaos that is coming.

June666

I like red
Looks like Trump will dance again!

Gene@mpls

Like he's rounding the corner on covid?

Sorry about the image, can't get rid of it- I'm working on a big laser.

Attachments

• upload_2020-11-4_11-14-19.png
    upload_2020-11-4_11-14-19.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 102