• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

is LXI?

dmccraw95

campatible with Vista....i had xp and couldnt get my vynil xpress to cut. it was sony computer....tried everyones settings. WELL COME TO FIND OUT, the hardware was burnt up in computer, called DELL and got new desktop, its vista, my LXI isnt compatable

So is there a updated version or a different software i can use to run and have work together?

Thanks in advance.
Dylan

tigersigns

Call Sign Warehouse help desk, leave message, they'll call you back. Ask if they have a driver for your software.

S

SignTech

yep I am working from Vista with Lxi ........ my IT guy downloaded a driver for the dongle ..... and software ...... after Sign Warehouse said "tuff luck" about 1 year ago ..... works great ........ don't know how he did however ..........

Service Sign Co

Now I recall the guy I bought 7.5 from had it on vista,I upgraded to the soft key version, but still run xp. I kinda like not dealing with donkles