• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Is my workplace safe ?

TimToad

Its only bad for your health if you live in California..... ;) Not sure what it is out there on the west coast but pretty much anything will give you cancer there.

Really though. The exhaust system does not really look dodgy to me. Better than most shops have for sure and similar to the setup I had at our old location.

We can't help it out here. We prefer to live our lives without as much denial and willful neglect as possible.

Once we pass a single payer health insurance program that covers everyone from cradle to grave, you'll all want in on that too......

But then again, pot is now legal for recreational use statewide, so nobody might be motivated enough to push it through the legislature. ;)

billsines

If you are concerned, you can file an anonymous report with OSHA and they will come out.

The other thing you can do is get a Maxflo Air air scrubber (different people call them different things). Basically what it is is a fan that has filters on 4 sides, along with charcoal filters. The fumes for my flatbed were so overpowering I couldn't take it anymore. So I got one of those. It works great. It's called a maxflo tower.