• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is shopvox down?

Signed Out

Can't do anything on shopvox right now. Very annoying. Anybody else experiencing this? Has been slow and getting hung up lately. But now I can't even get a page to load.:banghead:

Signed Out

It is up for me. Though it has been really slow lately, and I keep getting a message about server maintenance.

It just took me a half hour to write 1 sales order with a few line items. Should have taken 3 minutes. Very frustrating lately.

daenterpri

We signed up for ShopVox 2 days ago and the same morning that we began setup we noticed it being very laggy and slow. Between that and some other issues we already cancelled. Is slowness something that you guys experience often? I get the feeling that it wasn't developed to be efficient. That or maybe their servers are under powered.

We are trying to find a solution, something similar to ShopVox. Unfortunately every other software we come across seems to either lack features, or be running on ancient programming languages.

bannertime

We signed up for ShopVox 2 days ago and the same morning that we began setup we noticed it being very laggy and slow. Between that and some other issues we already cancelled. Is slowness something that you guys experience often? I get the feeling that it wasn't developed to be efficient. That or maybe their servers are under powered.

We are trying to find a solution, something similar to ShopVox. Unfortunately every other software we come across seems to either lack features, or be running on ancient programming languages.

We've been looking for the same, but with no luck. There was something like SignTracker, but it seemed expensive. So we ended up building a large spreadsheet to quickly quote projects. I actually like it better cause I can see every material we use and which one will profit me most, etc. I also built in sqft discounts. Then I just copy it to Quickbooks estimate and setup a card in Trello.