Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is the Signs 365 website down?

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by chrisinestes, Nov 14, 2019.

1. chrisinestes

chrisinestes Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Colorado
    Trying to order some prints, and all I get at signs365.com is a blank white page. Windows 10, MS Edge browser, which was just updated today. Is it just me?

Chris

Tags:
  2. Pixels Are Bad Mmmkay?

Pixels Are Bad Mmmkay? Very Active Member

It's working for me. Loaded right up in quick fashion and I was able to login.

3. chrisinestes

chrisinestes Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Colorado
    Which browser are you using? looks like the Edge update busticated it.

4. Pixels Are Bad Mmmkay?

Pixels Are Bad Mmmkay? Very Active Member

Good point. I'm using Google Chrome for my browser.

5. WildWestDesigns

WildWestDesigns Major Contributor

Sep 27, 2010
    Mid TN
    I wonder when MS is going to be rolling out the new Chromium based Edge browser? I'm pretty sure that it is out to the Insiders. If the new Edge is being rolled out, it's possible that that is playing a part. I'm really surprised anyone is using Edge other then to get a different browser.

6. chrisinestes

chrisinestes Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Colorado
    I just downloaded Chrome... It's working from there. I don't like Edge at all. I can't make it work the way I want, like I could with IE11. I'm not sure when Edge is going Chrome in the back end. Maybe they just did, and they broke it. I just got used to Edge, and now I have to get used to Chrome, I guess.

Chris

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
  7. chrisinestes

chrisinestes Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Colorado
    Dang... Their site works so much better with Chrome... I may be a converter.

8. FireSprint.com

FireSprint.com Merchant Member

Most sites work better with Chrome. They enjoy 60%-70% of the market share.

Developers check Chrome first.