• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is the Signs 365 website down?

chrisinestes

Trying to order some prints, and all I get at signs365.com is a blank white page. Windows 10, MS Edge browser, which was just updated today. Is it just me?

Chris

WildWestDesigns

Which browser are you using? looks like the Edge update busticated it.

I wonder when MS is going to be rolling out the new Chromium based Edge browser? I'm pretty sure that it is out to the Insiders. If the new Edge is being rolled out, it's possible that that is playing a part. I'm really surprised anyone is using Edge other then to get a different browser.

chrisinestes

Good point. I'm using Google Chrome for my browser.

I just downloaded Chrome... It's working from there. I don't like Edge at all. I can't make it work the way I want, like I could with IE11. I'm not sure when Edge is going Chrome in the back end. Maybe they just did, and they broke it. I just got used to Edge, and now I have to get used to Chrome, I guess.

Chris

Last edited:

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Most sites work better with Chrome. They enjoy 60%-70% of the market share.

Developers check Chrome first.