• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is there a "Complete Idiot's Guide to Wide Format Printing" or something?

JBusch260

Google? Really?

So much for the banner below the messages that says "Thank You For Being Helpful"....

Absolutely useless, you are.

You're going to be really bummed out when your Google searches bring you back to the Signs101 forums. Way to go on that bridge burning.

genericname

This guy sounds just like an old sign shop owner I knew from my area. He always wanted to move to Tampa too.

Shame we didn't get to know BadMoodMoose better; it's a small world, and if it were him, I'd bet the CRA would've liked his address.

genericname

Ah, nevermind. Definitely not the same guy. But from the looks of his website, he already wrote the "Complete Idiot's Guide to Copyright Infringement". :Big Laugh

:design:

Edit: Oh, and he even has a pink ribbon breast cancer awareness shirt for dudes! I'll bet he donates all of the money from it to charity! What a nice guy!

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ah, nevermind. Definitely not the same guy. But from the looks of his website, he already wrote the "Complete Idiot's Guide to Copyright Infringement". :Big Laugh

:design:

Edit: Oh, and he even has a pink ribbon breast cancer awareness shirt for dudes! I'll bet he donates all of the money from it to charity!
What a nice guy!

I was just gonna say the same thing...... he seemed like such a nice guy and in one thread, y'all drove him off and outta your little clique.
Good luck MoodyMoose............................. :rock-n-roll:

Heck, ya gotta start somewhere and you guys just never let up, do you ??

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
I was just gonna say the same thing...... he seemed like such a nice guy and in one thread, y'all drove him off and outta your little clique.
Good luck MoodyMoose............................. :rock-n-roll:

Heck, ya gotta start somewhere and you guys just never let up, do you ??

Welcome......................................................................................

JoeBoomer

Make sure you turn it off for a week or two to let it get used to your environment. You don't want to crack a printhead....

P.S. Your a tool Moose. Get off of this forum, we don't need d1cks like you here. Our family is very happy without you. You are a walking advertisement for "Pro Choice" everywhere. Enjoy your 400lb paperweight you tool.

You get more bees with honey than the steaming pile of sh!t your spewing. I wish you nothing but the worst and hope your printer starts on fire.

genericname

You get more bees with honey than the steaming pile of sh!t your spewing. I wish you nothing but the worst and hope your printer starts on fire.

Attachments

• 32685640.jpg
    32685640.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 85