• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is there a difference between perf cut blades and kiss cut blades?

IvanDD

I've recently taken over responsibility of our Graphtec FC8000. Today while perf cutting the blade assembly just fell apart and I lost the blade that was in the assembly. I have a few more assemblies around and even more blades but they all look the same. So before I try one of these blades, I wanted to know if the same blade is used for perf cutting and kiss cutting. THanks again!

VinylLabs.com

I've recently taken over responsibility of our Graphtec FC8000. Today while perf cutting the blade assembly just fell apart and I lost the blade that was in the assembly. I have a few more assemblies around and even more blades but they all look the same. So before I try one of these blades, I wanted to know if the same blade is used for perf cutting and kiss cutting. THanks again!

I'm pretty sure they are the same, only difference between the two is the downforce pressure (software) be sure to check on your cutting strip more often! it kills the cutting strip a lot faster.

IvanDD

I'm pretty sure they are the same, only difference between the two is the downforce pressure (software) be sure to check on your cutting strip more often! it kills the cutting strip a lot faster.

Yea, im not finding any information regarding different blades, so thats the conclusion I came to as well. Thank you very much!