• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is there a difference in flrxi 8?

player

I am wondering if the quality of the screen image has improved in flexi 8 over 7.x?

I understand they say it is improved...is it now as good as Illustator?

Thanks,

P

Flame

Not that I've noticed.

The only difference between the two that I've noticed is everything got moved around just to make it appear like they made a change (even when they really didn't).

Upgrading to 8 was a waste of my time.

high impact

I upgraded to 8 and have found the upgrade marginal at best. The new toolbar icons are aweful! I do enjoy the new export to pdf, margin on bitmap and the onscreen spellcheck. Just make sure that those are the worth the upgrade price.

asignstop

Does it handle printing previews better? My version always crops or looks uncentered unless I reposition the objects to the "drawing board" area. Did photoprint get any better?

RJ California

The rip is 10 times faster (seems like it anyway) which alone was worth it to me. I upgraded last year and I'm happy with the upgrade.

signbeth

What about printing to the edge machine?

Is Flexisign Pro 8 offer improvements for printing to the edge?

Signbeth