• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is there a flexi rep here?

K

kevco

While looking at some other web sites looking for some new equp. I ran across a guy selling a cracked flexi. It is at signtrader.com under software for sell. This crap as got to stop.

freeportsign

This site is from Sign Warehouse and i do not know why they let people post things like this on there. I went on there and looked and seen ALOT of Illegal SP?? items on there for sale. It only cutts into there sales. They must not montior the site very well.

K

kevco

Thanks for all your help guys. I hope that maybe with a push from scanvac sign wharehouse will monitor their site a little better(I didn't mention the Sign Wharehouse affilation in my post hoping they would take care of the problem but, I sent them an e-mail the same day as my orginial post and the ad is STILL there. I know the wheels in a big corp. move slow, but their responce time to this is about the same as their cutomer service. I live about 5 hours from them and I order my supplys from the west coast or Louisiana.)