Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a flexi rep here?

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by kevco, Aug 19, 2005.

1. kevco

kevco Guest

While looking at some other web sites looking for some new equp. I ran across a guy selling a cracked flexi. It is at signtrader.com under software for sell. This crap as got to stop.

Tags:
  2. Signwinder

Signwinder New Member

Aug 2, 2005
    Scanvec admin has been notified

3. freeportsign

freeportsign Member

Oct 25, 2004
    This site is from Sign Warehouse and i do not know why they let people post things like this on there. I went on there and looked and seen ALOT of Illegal SP?? items on there for sale. It only cutts into there sales. They must not montior the site very well.

4. iSign

iSign Verboten

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    The Director of Product Management at Scanvec Amiable Matthew Scher is a member here.

5. kevco

kevco Guest

Thanks for all your help guys. I hope that maybe with a push from scanvac sign wharehouse will monitor their site a little better(I didn't mention the Sign Wharehouse affilation in my post hoping they would take care of the problem but, I sent them an e-mail the same day as my orginial post and the ad is STILL there. I know the wheels in a big corp. move slow, but their responce time to this is about the same as their cutomer service. I live about 5 hours from them and I order my supplys from the west coast or Louisiana.)