Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a good inexpensive software rip for Mutoh Falcon

Discussion in 'General Software' started by EndlessOptions, Dec 13, 2005.

1. EndlessOptions

EndlessOptions Member

Mar 5, 2005
    I have a Mutoh Falcon outdoor that I bought used and it didn't come with a rip software I have been using someone elses FlexiSIGN PRO 7.0v2 that I need to give up and so I will be needing a rip software. I just can't stomach the idea of paying for Flexi even the $2600.00 that I have seen it for on Ebay seems to much. My cutter is a graphtec FC-5100 and the plug-in for Adobe works great for cutting so I am not to conscerned about the cutting software. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks, RON

Tags:
  2. Jackpine

Jackpine Major Contributor

Mutoh rip

I use CiberRip from SSK. It works very good and the tech support is the best. You can contour cut with this product since it comes with CiberCut.I print with a Mutoh and love the quaility and the ease of using this machine.

3. Derf

Derf Very Active Member

ONIX or Flexi Print... the othe thing you may want to do is find a Flexi Sign 6.x for sale used and then upgrade to 7.x for $500 more

4. nxtremesign

nxtremesign Member

Aug 4, 2005
    JSI had Flexi 6.5 for $475.00 last week.
    http://www.jsisign.com/index.html

Steve

5. iSign

iSign Verboten

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    NO WAY!!

MUST HAVE BEEN AN UPGRADE PRICE OR A MISPRINT.

6. PGSigns

PGSigns Active Member

Apr 1, 2005
    I just bought the rest of the invintory from a closed sign shop and I think there is a unopened copy of photoprint with it. I pick everything up tommorow and I will check and see what version it is.
    Jimmy

7. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Or it was FlexiLetter ... not FlexiSign Pro.

8. nxtremesign

nxtremesign Member

Aug 4, 2005
  9. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    Had to laugh at the specials Steve, the last one listed is for a Roland MPX-60 Impact printer - usually $1395 now on sale for $1495 - what's wrong with this picture???

10. EndlessOptions

EndlessOptions Member

Mar 5, 2005
    Let me know if you want to sell it. RON