• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Is there a pricing website that can guide me?

BSGCA

Hello! I am new to the site. Our business has been wrapping/lettering transit buses for over 17 years. We have many calls coming in for wraps and wall graphics. I have no idea how to price these. I understand location more than likely generates pricing but is there a guide that can assist me? Currently I need to price a wall graphic 21' x 13'.

Thank you.
BSG

CanuckSigns

Hello! I am new to the site. Our business has been wrapping/lettering transit buses for over 17 years. We have many calls coming in for wraps and wall graphics. I have no idea how to price these. I understand location more than likely generates pricing but is there a guide that can assist me? Currently I need to price a wall graphic 21' x 13'.

Thank you.
BSG
Obviously without knowing anything about the job or your market it's impossible le to offer a quote, but for that size, with a local basic install ( ladders only, minimal prep work) we would be around $4k, design not included in that price.

I agree with Canuck and Boudica, somewhere around 4k. Unless it's going on a brick or cinderblock wall, then I'd up it for the extra time it takes to heat roll every square inch of those damn things. That and the 3M TSA-4 roller is another $500+ if you don't have one yet.

Precision

We're at $14 sq design, print, install. LA/Riverside area. It's a highly competitive market around here. We are using 3M Ij180/8518. 8 yrs. It's working. Hope this helps.

bigben

If it's an interior wall, we are at 7$/sqft including material and install (design is extra). And we lost some jobs at that rate. I'm in Canada and material is more expensive here compared to the USA.

gnubler

If it's an interior wall, we are at 7$/sqft including material and install (design is extra). And we lost some jobs at that rate. I'm in Canada and material is more expensive here compared to the USA.
That sounds awfully low. Interesting to see the range of charges in different areas.

bigben

That sounds awfully low. Interesting to see the range of charges in different areas.
We just did a temporary window 30ft wide X 14ft high. Cheap removable vinyl with lamination. Price was at 2.40$/sqft (material only) and we almost lost the job.