• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is there a way to EDIT a font?

hookandbook

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all,

I don't know if it is possible but I would like to take Swiss 721 Black Extended and change it, just a little bit. I use this font a lot by cutting out 1" lettering and I thought it would be cool to take the font file and change each letter to make it weed a little better. I have tried a few different fonts but nothing works perfectly, and that's what I am after. I know how to change the nodes in each drawing but I am after a one time fix so I don't have to spend 15 minutes in each file before I cut it.

Can this be done?

Last edited:

Dice

I use that to create custom fonts for various purposes. It will let you edit the paths of each character, and do things like create bold and italic fonts for fon't that don't have them.

hookandbook

Thanks. It looks like a useful program. I will play with it this weekend and see if I can figure out how to radius corners.