• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is there a way to set more crop marks in Roland Versaworks?

VinylSticks

If I design a 5 inch x 5 inch decal that requires printing, laminate and cutting, send it to Versaworks and set my repeats to 200 with crop marks, so that I can laminate the sheet, reload and cut, odds are really good my contour cut will drift towards the end of cutting process and I will lose a few of the decals. This is not always the case, but it does happen.

My question is, if I want to send 200 decals at one time, is there a way I can tell Versaworks to print cropmarks for the first 100 decals, then a second set of cropmarks for the next 100 decals? Or better yet, 3 or 4 sets of cropmarks.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

My Design Software = FlexiSIGN-PRO 10.5.1 PDF RIP

My RIP Software (I beleive that's what it's referred to as) = Roland Versaworks 5.5.1

My Printer = Roland Versacamm VS640

excelerator

Only way I can think of would be to (1) print/lam/cut a set of 50/100 decals, then to create a graphic file with the same set of decals PLUS WITH YOUR OWN CUSTOM MADE CROP MADE...Yes they would need to be in the exact spot (I'm sure someone knows the offsets/sizes), then print a bunch of them, lam then cut using the original file made in step 1. Hope I'm being clear.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk