• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is there an easy(er) way to convert multiple .fs to .jpg?

EternalAudio

Currently opening Flexi file in Flexi 10, then File, Export, .JPG.

But with thousands of Flexi files, this will take forever....
Anyone have any suggestions? I've tried searching on Forums, as well as Google, but haven't found anything

Thanks!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Besides paying someone else to do it, I'm afraid not everything has an 'EASY' button.

Why are you trying to convert 1,000's upon 1,000's of files to .jpg, anyway ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya hafta downsize them anyway, so while you're working on them, one more step isn't gonna matter.

Why do you need 1,000's of pictures on your website ??

Ya need a header and then several to a dozen or two for each category. If ya have 20 categories, that's still less than 500 pictures. That's not too bad, huh ?? You'll be finished by the time the sun sets tonight. Get going. :rock-n-roll:

EternalAudio

Ya hafta downsize them anyway, so while you're working on them, one more step isn't gonna matter.

Why do you need 1,000's of pictures on your website ??

Ya need a header and then several to a dozen or two for each category. If ya have 20 categories, that's still less than 500 pictures. That's not too bad, huh ?? You'll be finished by the time the sun sets tonight. Get going. :rock-n-roll:

I guess this is what rock music was intended to help with

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nah, the music can be distracting..... you need something to keep you focused. A good bottle of whiskey will do it every time. In fact, you'll probably get it done a lot faster the more ya drink. I know I always do better after a few glasses, regardless of what I'm doing, except driving. That's what wives are for. :covereyes:

:toasting: