• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is there any forum or resource available for users of ESTIMATE?

FatCat

Started using Estimate last year, I really like the software but I have questions on certain items that I would like to tweak. Also, have some questions about how things are configured - I've spent a lot of time and gotten things about 80% to where I want them to be, but would really be nice to be able to finish fine tuning our software.

To my knowledge, Forums on Estimate's website have been disabled and looks like they haven't touched their FB page in years... Any current forums or discussion groups out there for Estimate users I'm not aware of?

TIA

rydods

Member for quite some time.
I usually go to their website http://www.estimatesoftware.com/support/ and open a support ticket. I received a response a couple of months ago when I switched back to the desktop version and I needed help. Up to this point, they've usually been pretty good about getting back to me.

solantis

Yup I need help too.. Im running the trail version and hope to see its full capabilities before the trail ends so I can decide if I need it or not.