Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there any forum or resource available for users of ESTIMATE?

Discussion in 'General Software' started by FatCat, Feb 25, 2020.

1. FatCat

FatCat Very Active Member

Feb 12, 2007
    Columbus, Ohio
    Started using Estimate last year, I really like the software but I have questions on certain items that I would like to tweak. Also, have some questions about how things are configured - I've spent a lot of time and gotten things about 80% to where I want them to be, but would really be nice to be able to finish fine tuning our software.

To my knowledge, Forums on Estimate's website have been disabled and looks like they haven't touched their FB page in years... Any current forums or discussion groups out there for Estimate users I'm not aware of?

TIA

Tags:
  2. ColorCrest

ColorCrest Active Member

Dec 11, 2017
    So Cal
    What happens when you try their email?

customerservice@estimatesoftware.com

EstiMate is impressive and functionally well designed software. Very unfortunate if support is discontinued.

3. FatCat

FatCat Very Active Member

Feb 12, 2007
    Columbus, Ohio
    Tried twice - no response, just looking to see if someone knows where to ask questions, or another Estimate user would be willing to discuss some of my issues.

4. rydods

rydods Member

Feb 15, 2007
    Wisconsin
    I usually go to their website http://www.estimatesoftware.com/support/ and open a support ticket. I received a response a couple of months ago when I switched back to the desktop version and I needed help. Up to this point, they've usually been pretty good about getting back to me.