• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is there anything out there thicker than 3 mil?

mrcoffeedude

I know this sounds weird but I'm looking for a cut vinyl that is thicker than the customary 3 mil thickness. I'm not looking for any type of specialty film (no metallic/ sparkle). Just a >3 mil, matte (preferably), low- to mid-adhesion vinyl in black, white, red, blue & yellow.

Oh! And the cheaper, the better (of course).

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have a 5 Mil White in Matte and Gloss its made for Digital Printing but you could use it for cut vinyl Im sure 54"x150' is only $88

robwaterman

solvex 8 mil

I heard good things about bigfishDM's material. Might have to PM you about that bigfish.

I've used solvex 8mil. It's thick alright.

MakeMyGraphic

Sorry was passing by, stumbled on this and the itch would not go away so I have to say what nobody said

I heard good things about bigfishDM's material. Might have to PM you about that bigfish.

I've used solvex 8mil. It's thick alright.

"That's what SHE said" :p geez, no one in my family can walk away from something like this -__- ooookay back to work with me. I came, I saw, I commented...