• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is there more than one name

mander0104

for this font...."BAVANT". See attached image for the font. The customer said he got it off microsoft word and that's what it was called, but when i pulled up "MY" microsoft word i couldnt find it. So...wondering if he's mistaken or might there be another name for it, that i'd possibly find in the list of many fonts that i have?? :thankyou:

mander0104

I forgot to attach the layout. OOopS!!

Attachments

• CAFE ORLEANS0001.jpg
    CAFE ORLEANS0001.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 79

Craig Sjoquist

there are 3 formats of fonts ..... post script about 30,000 fonts ..&... true type ....open type .. came from results of the last..... if that will help in search ... ..thank you n enjoy life

mander0104

Is that the name of the font??? Because unfortunately i dont have either. Does someone know where'd go to get either?? Maybe i'll just have it vectorized, seeing as i'm on a time limit..TOMORROW!!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Legende is part of the Serial Type Collection and can be purchased individually for immediate download HERE in the Top Types section.