• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is this a good deal?

Cruz1445

I found someone in my city selling a 2016 model Roland Lef-20 for $7500 without the BOFA filter. I own an Epilog laser machine and have been wanting to get into the colored world for a few years. I've done some research on this model before but could never understand spending 20k+ on a bed this size. I can do without the printer but I am having hard time passing on this since it seems like a very good deal and is local to top it off. I will be checking out the printer tomorrow and bringing some sample material to demo. If all is well and seems 100% functional, does this seem worth it?

I have one and although the price is good (we paid £20k) its not a great printer really, Incredibly slow (particularly if using white) and the quality isn't fantastic.
Bofa filter on it broke and not covered by the Roland maintenance contract I get complaints about the smell although I don't notice it tbh.
Have a look by all means we still use it and it is handy for some jobs but at 10 mins for a 12" x 18" sheet (colour) and 45mins for the same with white depends what your using it for tbh. That said your price looks pretty good. but i couldn't recommend it in all honesty.