• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is this a scam????

Bogie

I'm guessing some major hot stuff...

The .cn domain means it's in Canada, right? Or is that China?

They say that "You will not be able to get a technical support and different rebates from the manufacturer. Updates are available for the most of our products (you may ask our support staff for the exceptions) that make them fully functional and operating. Additionally you save the delivery cost."

I'm guessing either some sorta hacked serial numbers, or they're sending the "download and try this free for 30 days" versions of some stuff...

GK

scanned results:

W106.hitbox.Tracking.Cookie - Sunday, October 07, 2007 11:53PM

iSign

cheap bogus software emails are not new & I have received a multitude of them over the years... but I was a bit curious when I posted here about buying CS3 2 days ago... and then got a "Buy CS Suite" scam email the very next day.

Dale

My feeling was not good when I got this email. I allready did a scan on my computer but found nothing.

Dale

stickygrafix

if you read the "terms"...you don't get a disc, you don't get updates, you will find a serial number inside a folder, and it's only in English....it's WAREZ!!!!!