• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is this possible using the Gerber Edge FX

NiNe2NiNe INC.

I've been asked to do a 9.5" wrap around the side of a master craft boat. This will be a very difficult job because of the contoured railings and arched sides. does anyone have any advice.

ScooterX

This reply is only slightly related, but might be helpful...

one of the magazines recently had something about graphics on boats. they cautioned that graphics at the waterline take a lot of abuse (from the constant "abrasion" of the water). I would definately want to use a laminate, or at least the Frogskin or Abrasion Protection foils to protect the graphics.

Beyond that, yeah, I'd use the Controltac. Its worth the extra $ to save on the time spent installing.

P

ProWraps™

paging fred.. fred. paging fred. btw, 3m gives a performace guarantee of 2 years for marine use on the 180c product with some qualifications. whether it includes thermal transfer, i will have to see when i get back to the office.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
paging fred.. fred. paging fred. btw, 3m gives a performace guarantee of 2 years for marine use on the 180c product with some qualifications. whether it includes thermal transfer, i will have to see when i get back to the office.

Not sure why me but yes absolutely ControlTac Comply and a film laminate to extend the life due to the magnified sun exposure and abrasion.