Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this possible ??

Discussion in 'Roland' started by deep six, Oct 6, 2012.

1. deep six

deep six Member

Apr 14, 2007
    Newcastle
    A potential customer called me the other day and asked if I could cut out some bumper stickers for him. It seems he has received a shipment of bumper stickers that have not been cut out.
    I proceeded to tell him I could easily make him some new stickers and cut them out on my SP300 but he explained he has 10 thousand of the said un-cut decals.
    I asked him if the media had any registration marks to which he replied yes.
    However I don't really know if I could post cut his stickers on my machine or if its even possible
    Anyone have any ideas??

Tags:
  2. john1

john1 Guest

Best would be to get a industrial guillotine cutter and start slicing.

3. 401Graphics

401Graphics Very Active Member

+1

4. jasonx

jasonx Very Active Member

Aug 5, 2007
    Australia
    They probably kiss cut them but he probably wants them individually. Happens all the time. We get undercut on jobs then the customer comes back to us and wants us to do this when our price is supplied individually instead of sheets/big rolls.