• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is this printable? If not how is it used?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
never used it - but looking at the info on the link you provided, I would say no to printing. Looks like it is intended just as cut vinyl. OTH, they have a question and answer section... you could ask there :)

they have application instructions on that page too, if that's helpful at all:
  • Cut material in mirror image
  • Weed
  • Preheat garment for 5 seconds
  • Blade: 60°
  • Time: 17 - 20 Sec.
  • Temp: 330 - 335°F (165°C)
  • Pressure: Firm even pressure
  • Peel: Warm, use Teflon sheet and repress for 2 sec.
  • No nylon. Be advised that dye migration has occurred with low energy dyes in polyester and poly-blend fabrics. Please note: If material starts to separate from the carrier, smooth it back down before cutting.

Andy D

never used it - but looking at the info on the link you provided, I would say no to printing.

That's what I thought, thanks for checking Boudica...
I have a PITA customer I'm trying to help out & could get that delivered next day.
If there is anyone interested, I had a printable reflective vinyl sample roll sent to me & it worked great, that's what I have on order now:
It's RP-MSWH
A retailer: https://www.cutterpros.com/specialt...eat-transfer-media-for-light-and-dark-fabrics