Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Today Monday?

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by ova, Jun 19, 2012.

1. ova

ova Member

Dec 22, 2008
    Wheeling, WV
    Pulled into the parking lot this morning and the building looked kind of different.

"Look Mom, no down spouts"

Some bastards stole them overnight. Checked with some businesses across the street about their security cameras. Seems no one has any.

Time to replace with PVC or hook 220v to the new aluminum replacements.

I think I'll write this off of my taxes. Something like giving to the needy.

Dave

Tags:
  2. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    It's crazy the stuff they are stealing for the metal value. My bro-in-law is an AC man. He's had to replace several units that thieves have taken for the metal. My sister had an aluminum fancy-schmancy planter in front of her house and the SOBs took that too! At least they dumped out her plant for her...

3. Rob_maxgrafix

Rob_maxgrafix Member

Dec 24, 2011
    We've had problems around here in Jersey in the past couple years with thieves stealing all the copper piping out of homes under construction.

come to think of it, I remember hearing about a guy who got electrocuted from trying to cut down the copper high tension wires off of an electric pole.

no chivalry amongst thieves. Apparently no brains either.

4. d fleming

d fleming Very Active Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Middleburg, Florida
    No one has stolen my dobermans yet. Come to think of it, no one has stolen anything, hmmmmmm.

5. then again, it was just a little aluminum....

6. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    Nobodies stolen my Rottie either. We may be onto something

BTW: my wife calls her Mrs. Howl.

7. ironchef

ironchef Very Active Member

May 1, 2012
    Miami, FL
    I just thought this... did they replant it? Or just the plant laying there? The nice thing to do would have been to replant it real quick. Hahaha