• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is Today Monday?

ova

Pulled into the parking lot this morning and the building looked kind of different.

"Look Mom, no down spouts"

Some bastards stole them overnight. Checked with some businesses across the street about their security cameras. Seems no one has any.

Time to replace with PVC or hook 220v to the new aluminum replacements.

I think I'll write this off of my taxes. Something like giving to the needy.

Dave

Bigdawg

Just Me
It's crazy the stuff they are stealing for the metal value. My bro-in-law is an AC man. He's had to replace several units that thieves have taken for the metal. My sister had an aluminum fancy-schmancy planter in front of her house and the SOBs took that too! At least they dumped out her plant for her...

Rob_maxgrafix

We've had problems around here in Jersey in the past couple years with thieves stealing all the copper piping out of homes under construction.

come to think of it, I remember hearing about a guy who got electrocuted from trying to cut down the copper high tension wires off of an electric pole.

no chivalry amongst thieves. Apparently no brains either.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
QUR’AN, SURA 5:38: “As to the thief, male or female, cut off his or her hands, as punishment for what they have done: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and Allah is exalted in power.”

then again, it was just a little aluminum....

ironchef

I just thought this... did they replant it? Or just the plant laying there? The nice thing to do would have been to replant it real quick. Hahaha