• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is you name Gene too?

GypsyGraphics

no but, i once knew a gene gene (he was a dancing machine)
and then there's the two genie's... a guy and a girl,
both rather old, but very funny... oh and very generous (to a point... 3 i think).

quite a fun bunch genes

Gino

Premium Subscriber
raise hand.jpg

njsigns

Gino - while we were at your place - every time I heard the Goddess say "Gene" I thought she was talking to/about me... that doesn't happen too often

Gene

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Why, doesn't anyone ever speak to you ?? :ROFLMAO:

I've said it many times, only very old friends and relation ever called me Gino when I was a kid growing up. Most everyone now.... knows me as Gene. That's why I decided to use Gino here. It kinda creates some old memories.

If I had a nickel for everytime someone said Hi Gene.... and I would say.... wish I was.... I'd be a frickin' millionaire. :doh:

It was the idiots that thought they were clever when they started in on the hygiene funnies and figured it was the first time I ever heard something so thoughtful...... ahhhh...... go get F***ed, I'd tell 'em. :Big Laugh

SignosaurusRex

Well....sorta....my second middle name is Eugene.
It is also my brothers and one grandfathers second middle name, my fathers middle name along with one uncle, my other grandfathers first name as well as two uncles. Does that make sense? :frustrated: One grandfather was a Signpainter & Wall Dog, My brother works as a Signmaker and installer from time to time and my father periodically builds high end custom Electrical signs.