• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ISA or SGIA Expo? Why??

Which Sign/Print Expo Do You Prefer?

• ISA Expo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

splizaat

Hey Guys -- Curious which show everyone prefers and why....we're not in the market for new equipment and have never been to either, but with ISA coming up next week, we thought it may be a fun trip to check some new products out...if you had to pick between ISA and SGIA which would you pick and why?

Biker Scout

I'm in Las Vegas, so I go to whatever comes in town. I just like looking for new toys to buy, or see something that might make my job easier. I love being able to negotiate to buy whatever floor model they've got because they don't want to ship it after the show!

SGIA is next week in Atlanta, while ISA is a spring show.

They are the two largest EXPOs in the USA market each year, so if you get an opportunity, you really should go to at least one of them. I have a slight preference for SGIA, as it tends to have a somewhat more diverse range of exhibitors and attendees.

splizaat

I think after some more research, I'd rather go to SGIA next week...plane tickets are cheap, now I just need to find a room :) if someone hAppens to have an extra bed let me know and we'll split it!

i just realized I had them backwards in my firs post.

visual800

been there, done that. save your money BUT if you must go PLEASE do not put you real information on your badge. you will be bombarded by sales reps. All they wanna do it scan your badge and pursue your life

Ditchmiester

For me SGIA is always a more fun show. Has more equipment and a better variety of tools. Where as ISA tend to be to me at least more vendors selling their services with the major OEM for equipment there.

KaranGrewal

I like ISA better. More Sign industry specific. SGAI seems to be filled with screen printers and DTG vendors lately.

Agree with Jim, SGIA is more for screen and digital printing .. where ISA is about sign industry .. ISA has more vendors for channel letters .. Digital signage. bucket trucks and other sign related stuff.
SGIA has more vendors for printing related equipment.. you can compare exhibitor list from both shows to see which show has more vendor related to your business type.