• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ISA Show 2013 Las Vegas

klemgraphics

Anyone going to the ISA show in Vegas coming up in April? I'd like to go but I hate to go all that way if it isn't worth it. I'm in the market for a new printer so it would be nice to see all of the options in one place and maybe they will have some specials going on.

Anyone have insight on what previous shows were like?

xxaxx

If you are thinking about new equipment for your shop already, it is a really good show. You can see nearly all your options in one place and pretty much every company has some form of show special pricing. You have to be ready to buy pretty quickly though they don't typically extend those prices for too long after the show and a lot of them sell pretty quickly from what I have seen.

Dan Antonelli

As the date is getting closer, any more folks sign up and plan on attending? I'm looking forward to going, and I'll be presenting a seminar on Effective Wrap Design. Hope to meet some of you fine folks there!

I'll be in town for a few days. Never been to Vegas.

MikePro

sign me up!
Park City the week beforehand for Easter, so I'm sticking around out west a few more days to check it out! 4th ISA for me, 2nd in Vegas.
Definitely worth the trip.

Dan Antonelli

Anyone else going? If there's any cyclists going, I'm looking to get in 50 or 60 miles in on Friday if you want to join me for a ride. Renting a bike out there.

Speedsterbeast

I'm going to my first show. Since I'm looking at getting a larger printer and laminator this year, as well as a substrate cutter, I figure it's well worth it.
Not to mention the Shelby Museum, Sublime Tribute Band, and NHRA Drag Racing.
Gong to be a fun week.

kklabelusa

We will be there! ISA always been one of the better shows! Great place to see and learn about new equipment and different substrates. They usually have great deals on the printers they have out on display so be ready to purchase.