• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ISA Sign Expo

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
[h=2]For nearly 70 years, ISA International Sign Expo has been breaking records in exhibit sales and attendance. Join 20,000 colleagues and explore the nearly 600 knowledgeable suppliers who come together at this always exciting event.[/h]
More info here- http://signexpo.org/

MikePro

after a couple-year hiatus, to give other employees a chance to attend ISA expo's, I will be making my return!
can't wait!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
The show is great so far! Lots of cool people coming by, the yellow tool guys are an aisle from ours and they have some really cool tools for you guys! Cool people there also.

TSC1985

We went for the very first time. I am a total sign nerd and learning about all the flatbeds and LED (which we do not do) technology was awesome. I thought the coolest thing was OCE's eye-in-the-sky registration technology on their zund cuter.

Attaching a few pics.

Attendance was quite and shockingly low, at time it was like a Library. Strange, but it was basically a slow Orlando day in Vegas.

As always it's Vegas so how can you not have fun? Other than a slow show we had fun!

We didn't spend much time at our NC LED Booth but instead spent it connecting with friends and having drinks

IMG_3742.JPG

Kgirl and her and her need for morning coffee, DON'T get in her way of that!
IMG_3733.JPG

Joe Walsh of Voltarc
IMG_3706.JPG

Dave "Mr Wizard" Hovey of France
IMG_3704.JPG

Dinner Night with Friends
IMG_3713.JPG

Happy Hour of course
IMG_3694.JPG

Kgirl working hard in the NC LED booth
IMG_3685.JPG

Happy Hour with friends
IMG_3674.JPG

Happy Hour again, lol
IMG_3659.JPG

It was a weekend of Work 'n' Play, nothing more.

visualeyez

I was there. I went to the Ganz Booth and chatted with a rep while BigFish was dealing with the Big Fish.
Believe it or not, after all the Limo's, Strip Clubs, Cypress Hill and Snoop Dogg, I ended up at the Caroll Shelby Museum checking out some of my dream cars. Guess who needed a new enthusiastic sign vendor with a passion for the trade? BOOM.
Also picked up some new info. BigFish, I have a contact in Corona offering Metallic banner Material. Let's make this happen!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I was there. I went to the Ganz Booth and chatted with a rep while BigFish was dealing with the Big Fish.
Believe it or not, after all the Limo's, Strip Clubs, Cypress Hill and Snoop Dogg, I ended up at the Caroll Shelby Museum checking out some of my dream cars. Guess who needed a new enthusiastic sign vendor with a passion for the trade? BOOM.
Also picked up some new info. BigFish, I have a contact in Corona offering Metallic banner Material. Let's make this happen!

Awesome! PM who is showing the metallic banner, I saw some funky stuff out there.