• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ISA who is going?

Joe Diaz

I've never been to Vegas. Would love to go, but it's not in the cards this year, however I have been working on something that I think will be there.

Ok guys,
Vegas ISA is next week....anyone going? any plans for some 101'ers to get together?
We are so looking forward to getting away from the snow....white crap.

Fine Line Darrel

ddarlak

Go Bills!
i've never been to a show and would love to, but they always fall on a bad time for me, just like this one....

Speedsterbeast

I'll be there. My first trip to Vegas. A couple deep stack poker tourneys, NHRA drag racing at the speedway, Sublime tribute band at the Hard Rock. Oh, and some sign stuff also.

Chris85

Some of our Sales guys will be there showing off our new PureColor Technology for digital printing. Come see us at Miratec Systems-Booth #2615 Marty and Ryan will be there for sure and they'll have some samples with them. Hope it's a great show for everybody!

thesignexpert

Fair enough...

Attachments

• late-pass-11.jpg
    late-pass-11.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited by a moderator:

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Seeing is believing. We will be showing our aftermarket ink on Roland VP-540 booth 5263, welcome to swing by. Bring your file, we will print for you at the spot. No color shifts from Eco Sol Max inks, just pure simple way to save tons of the money.