• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ISO 48" mesh banner with PVC backer

jbyrum

I am looking for a roll or two of 8oz mesh banner, 48" width. Not having any luck with my usual suppliers so I'm hoping that someone may have a roll or two laying around that they would sell or have a contact/supplier for a roll of this width. USCutter advertises an Ultraflex roll but they are back ordered and not sure when they will have it. My gut tells me they won't ever get it since most everyone seems to be going to 54" min.
Thanks in advance.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Might be an extra charge but you could probably convince a supplier to cut some rolls to a specific width for you?

We get a lot of repeat jobs that are weird widths and no colours bleeding off the edges so just get the rolls in that size. Can’t see why they wouldn’t cut a roll down for you

Dukenukem117

Try Grimco. They do slit down rolls and their shipping was fast (for me at least). Free s/h on orders $100+, including on media.

rockz12

Specializing in the strange and unusual
Ultraflexx can definately slit for you. Order a roll size that will give you best bang for the buck.