Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO 48" mesh banner with PVC backer

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by jbyrum, Jul 30, 2019.

1. jbyrum

jbyrum New Member

Dec 16, 2014
    Des Moines, IA
    I am looking for a roll or two of 8oz mesh banner, 48" width. Not having any luck with my usual suppliers so I'm hoping that someone may have a roll or two laying around that they would sell or have a contact/supplier for a roll of this width. USCutter advertises an Ultraflex roll but they are back ordered and not sure when they will have it. My gut tells me they won't ever get it since most everyone seems to be going to 54" min.
    Thanks in advance.

2. iPrintStuff

iPrintStuff Prints stuff

Sep 3, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Might be an extra charge but you could probably convince a supplier to cut some rolls to a specific width for you?

We get a lot of repeat jobs that are weird widths and no colours bleeding off the edges so just get the rolls in that size. Can’t see why they wouldn’t cut a roll down for you

3. flyplainsdrifta

flyplainsdrifta Member

Oct 13, 2017
    ct
    ultraflex can slit down larger rolls for you for like 10 bucks per roll i think.

4. Dukenukem117

Dukenukem117 Member

Sep 4, 2018
    Fountain Valley
    Try Grimco. They do slit down rolls and their shipping was fast (for me at least). Free s/h on orders $100+, including on media.

5. rockz12

rockz12 Specializing in the strange and unusual

Jun 5, 2007
    Hamilton, NJ
    Ultraflexx can definately slit for you. Order a roll size that will give you best bang for the buck.