• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ISO HP Scitex FB550

JHeard

Can anyone recommend a dealer to buy a HP flatbed (FB550) from? I have one I am talking to, but wanted to see who else is out there. Looking for new, but not opposed to a used one if in good condition. I'm located in Georgia, but don't want to limit it to that region if the price is right. Thanks!

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
Can anyone recommend a dealer to buy a HP flatbed (FB550) from? I have one I am talking to, but wanted to see who else is out there. Looking for new, but not opposed to a used one if in good condition. I'm located in Georgia, but don't want to limit it to that region if the price is right. Thanks!
Contact Dan Bose with Athens (Wide Format). He's in Atlanta, but I'm pretty sure he covers the entire state. Athens is a platinum dealer with HP and has been a great resource for us. dbowes@athenspaper.com Cell: 678-618-0679
Good Luck.