• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wanted ISO Sign Shop Equipment : Wide Format Printer, Laminator, Plotter, Tools, ETC...

The Grimm One

In Search of Sign Shop to buy. Looking for a shop going out of business or one looking to get rid of old equipment that is in good condition.

Wanting to buy all the equipment and tools needed to start a successful sign shop. Hoping to find all tools and equipment in one place.

Preferred machines are HP Latex, Graphtec Plotter, Seal Laminator, Oce Flatbed, Zund CNC, with Onyx RIP (keys for both machines). Machines are not a deal breaker for the right opportunity.

Willing to freight/ship equipment and tools.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Depending on your budget we have a everything you need to build a complete sign shop.

HP Latex 365
GFP 465th laminator
Fayon Flatbed applicator
Summa S2-160T plotter
iEcho Flatbed cutter router
HP FB750 - only 6mo old

We are in the process of upgrading all of our equipment. Everything is fully operational and functioning daily both printers still under warranty.

The Grimm One

Depending on your budget we have a everything you need to build a complete sign shop.

HP Latex 365
GFP 465th laminator
Fayon Flatbed applicator
Summa S2-160T plotter
iEcho Flatbed cutter router
HP FB750 - only 6mo old

We are in the process of upgrading all of our equipment. Everything is fully operational and functioning daily both printers still under warranty.

very interested in this... pm me a ball park of what you are asking for it

ChromaXpress

Large, wide, and grand format printing supplies.
We don't know of any shops shutting their doors at this moment, but we have used EFI, Agfa, Kongsberg machines in excellent condition. Are you looking for UV, Latex, or Solvent? We are happy to help if we can.

blufftonsignguy

I am selling my workhorse Roland SC545EX eco sol max ink print/cut machine. If your interested in something like this. It has been a very good workhorse with little to no problem.

Z SIGNS

I have the following for sale
2 mahl sticks
1 cutawl
several pounce wheels
1 electro pounce
assorted lettering quills
many unopened pre 1980 one shot cans
a ribbon and cross fire
a gerber 4b

Revolutionary

In Search of Sign Shop to buy. Looking for a shop going out of business or one looking to get rid of old equipment that is in good condition.

Wanting to buy all the equipment and tools needed to start a successful sign shop. Hoping to find all tools and equipment in one place.

Preferred machines are HP Latex, Graphtec Plotter, Seal Laminator, Oce Flatbed, Zund CNC, with Onyx RIP (keys for both machines). Machines are not a deal breaker for the right opportunity.

Willing to freight/ship equipment and tools.
Are you still looking for equipment? We are upgrading and have A printer, Laminator and cutter in Utah.

BUCKY

I have the following for sale
2 mahl sticks
1 cutawl
several pounce wheels
1 electro pounce
assorted lettering quills
many unopened pre 1980 one shot cans
a ribbon and cross fire
a gerber 4b
Interested in the pre 1980s One Shot!!!