• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Issue after NEXUS_01_10_00.4 update on L360

parkedcar

So I updated my L360 last week to the new firmware. Actually the first update i've done on it since 2014 (never thought about it, never had issues to worry about). I printed a few jobs with no issue, but i canceled a small job this evening. After waiting 20 minutes for the job to cancel, i finally got impatient and shut the printer down. When i rebooted to preprint the job, it took over 5 minutes to warm up, and then the fans inside the printer began pulling air at max speed (sounds like the way it runs when its finishing a print). Now its sucking the vinyl up to the top heater before it can feed through, and causing substrate jams. The fans are running at max capacity full time too. I tried reinstalling the update with no luck. Now I'm re-downloading the update to re-install. But wondering if anyone else has had any issues similar?
Thanks!
-Mike

Update- Re downloading the update had no effect...