• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Issue with a graphtec fc7000-100

The issue is after the cutter picks up the register marks it cuts more to the right side of the image then the left. I'm using flex to print. If you have any ideas what this could be please reply.

Thanks - Jim

Sensor Offset Adjustments

You need to set up or calibrate your plotter to read the registration marks - sensor offset adjustment seems to be what Graphtec calls it. There are (2) different methods listed in the manual for the FC-7000 models of plotters....it's pretty simple but you'll be better off reading each of them step-by-step from the owner's manual - Best of luck!

Forgot to say THANKS!

You need to set up or calibrate your plotter to read the registration marks - sensor offset adjustment seems to be what Graphtec calls it. There are (2) different methods listed in the manual for the FC-7000 models of plotters....it's pretty simple but you'll be better off reading each of them step-by-step from the owner's manual - Best of luck!