• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

issues with layers

Marlene

this just started happening to me and I have no idea why. I set up objects such as an oval, box and some type with a graphic and when I start putting them together, I have issues with an object or text not coming to the front when I click on bring to front. they stay behind no matter how many times I click bring to front. I've checked that they are all the same color vinyl as that some times will be a problem and they are all 220 white as I have it set up to be. if I re-do the shape, I can then, some times, put the other object or text to the front but not when I set up a few things and then start moving items around. what the heck is going wrong? I haven't changed any settings or done anything different and this is happening all the time now.

Tony....any ideas?

Lau Designs

This is probably a dumb questions but are all the layers in the correct order? Mabey there is a layer in the "way" that won't let you see the object you want come to the front. Just a thaught.

Mjozzie

layer problems

also check to see if you have double shapes on top of each other. I've imported files before that have multiple copies on top of each other for some reason.