• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It just stoped printing

livoniasigns

Has anyone been in the middle of printing to have it just stop?
Production manager showed it was still printing, no errors on printer screen, ink cartrages full, heater finally working again. the only thing is that on the printer screen remote was blinking. Any ideas?

livoniasigns

Nope the settings are correct.
I rebooted everything and resent and Its working fine now.

I just have never had that happen without a reason, and so far I cant find one.

SBTcrystal

I've had that happen on a different printer and I noticed that it would happen when I touched a metal part of the printer and got shocked. The printer would just stop, but everything else looked like it was working fine. Took me a couple of times before I realized what was going on.

SBTcrystal

Yeah, we had a lot of static in the office, I would always try to shock myself before messing with the printer. Kind of a pain, but it worked. Always seemed odd to me though that it did that.

gabagoo

If it has only happened once I would suppose the printer just got locked up. I wouldn't worry about it if it is the only time it has happened. A shame that the print is wasted though.