• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It would have been better to just make a new sign

Johnny Best

You also have to know your customer in these circumstances. Only #5 tenets on main sign but a lot on the inside signs. That means big lease people get their name on the outside and pay for it. They are not good landlords because of the ripped tenant sign, left in a hurry. because of the landlord being bad. Landlord is cheap with no use for spending extra money on something like a sign. Your going to have to give them something where they think it is a deal. Or a management company that tries to save them money to keep the contract going.

Scotchbrite

No comment
We've done these types of signs from scratch for property managers and I just make the tenant panels with ACM from the start. It's not my preferred material but I know as soon as some other slap-dash shop does one, they're going to use ACM anyway. Might as well make the original sign to accommodate.

gnubler

The universe has completed another circle. Ironically close to the self proclaimed center of the universe. In North Idaho... How far away are you from Wallace gnubler?

Probably about as far as you are. And they need much better signage directing people to the center of the universe...I had to go into a store and ask.