• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Items you’ve Wrapped.

RobbyMac

The boys toilet (not a wrap but somewhat comical), Our shipping peanut crayola crayon dispenser, and a letterholder/pocket we wrapped in some new textured carbon fiber material we were testing. The carbon fiber material conforms really well.

Attachments

• IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0174.jpg
    IMG_0174.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0169.jpg
    IMG_0169.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 93

JCGraphix

have done a few different things..

Are you still located in Florida? And if so, are these really your pictures of items you wrapped? I sent you a PM.

I'd also like to ask all of you... the photos you put up, do you allow others to put on their website... i have seen a local business that on their website is using almost all of the pictures posted here, i just don't think its fair for him getting business for others work.

Last edited:

shakey0818

Are you still located in Florida? And if so, are these really your pictures of items you wrapped? I sent you a PM.

I'd also like to ask all of you... the photos you put up, do you allow others to put on their website... i have seen a local business that on their website is using almost all of the pictures posted here, i just don't think its fair for him getting business for others work.

Thats interesting, what website?

shakey0818

Thanks for the pm.Not that i have any wrap picts on there but thats amazing.That person must have gotton the picts off of this thread.What a douche.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Yes - I'd like to know what site as well. We are not good or happy with others using our photos in any way.

JCGraphix

Thanks for the pm.Not that i have any wrap picts on there but thats amazing.That person must have gotton the picts off of this thread.What a douche.

No prob.

If i did something like that, i would possibly question my talent and creative sense.

RobbyMac

Latest and greatest... Full wrap, this old body was black. We just finished hanging it on our wall in our bay. Maybe it will get scammed and used on a website so we can get free advertising :D

Attachments

• IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 124

Richard G

Table Tops

We did these table tops and then they were covered with resin.

Attachments

• Table-top.jpg
    Table-top.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 119
  • Bar-top.jpg
    Bar-top.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 102
  • Wood-Table-top.jpg
    Wood-Table-top.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 102

kstompaint

XM antenna on a 2011 Camaro convertible trunk. Used 3m "anthracite" carbon fiber.

Attachments

• IMG_6734.jpg
    IMG_6734.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 104

WOODBS

yes I wrapped them..I don't think I've ever posted a pic of another guys wraps?

CRD

1:6 scale offroad radio controlled model car body and wing.
Wrapped with Arlon DPF 5460GTX
Body wrap made out of 10 panels.
panels overlap a little at the seams.

Paco

Attachments

• IMG_6000.jpg
    IMG_6000.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_5987.jpg
    IMG_5987.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 109