• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Its all gone???? WTH

skyhigh

LOL....... It could happen.

Just glad Big Al was on my buddy list. I'm thinking it would be more than "posts" that would disappear, it he had anything to do with it.

SignosaurusRex

:ROFLMAO: True story!
I hope he found Peace and answers on the other side. Here's to Big Al anyway for old times sake.....:toasting:

Pat Whatley

Funny he got mentioned because just today I was trying to explain to someone why I'd painted my grommet press lime green.

skyhigh

and tomorrow you're getting a tattoo?

Come on Pat..... you know SOMETHING, don't ya? Spill your guts.

:ROFLMAO: True story!
I hope he found Peace and answers on the other side. Here's to Big Al anyway for old times sake.....:toasting:

Rex, one thing I'm pretty sure of...... Big Al is too busy haunting a "Cruise Ship" in the Bahamas, to be rattling any chains here.

SignosaurusRex

Looks like the chain pulling has ceased. The 24,000+ goblins and angels seem to have returned from coffee break. :popcorn:

Maybe Al was just thirsty and stopped in for a drink. :rolleyes:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Just a false alarm?
I thought someone was trying to sneak in a thread about the missing IRS emails while Fred was sleeping.....

wayne k
guam usa

skyhigh

Looks like the chain pulling has ceased. The 24,000+ goblins and angels seem to have returned from coffee break

OK, now thats just creepy.

Only a couple explanations come to mind......
1) Indeed Shovelhead was paying us a visit.......or
2) Fred simply wanted to see how it felt to be number "ONE" again. :rolleyes:

SignosaurusRex

OK, now thats just creepy.

Only a couple explanations come to mind......
1) Indeed Shovelhead was paying us a visit.......or
2) Fred simply wanted to see how it felt to be number "ONE" again.

No, It will get creepy if Shovelhead pops on here with a response like... Ouije Board Bold Oblique :covereyes: