• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It's almost time Gino!

Pat Whatley

If I've done the math correctly, and there's no huge blowup over the weekend Fred has to babysit the board through, Gino should become the top poster here around 10:30 am CST on Wednesday.

Okay, I admit it, I really need to find something more constructive to do tonight.

Mosh

Here is another deal, Gino has to WORK for a living, I am a farmer. So I only work for real 6 weeks a year. It is on now!!!!

mikey-Oh

Funny thread, I've worked my way up to a whopping 1.04 ppd.

Here's a fun math/sign ratio question...
Will Gino achieve a higher post/picture ratio than Frank Fellers and his catalog?

If so, I believe a cowboy hat should be sent to PA........

(snaps! just hit 700 on my post count!!! yeahs)

Last edited:

Mosh

To get up to my $100 free shipping I asked today for a hat like Frank's, they had no idea what I was talking abot!!!

Mosh

Would you shed a tear if the Mosh was lost, out into the abbiss of pro-wrestling and late-nite horror film? Abbiss? Sorry I have not an Idea what the Mosh speaks...

Mosh

I have an absess in my belly? is that what you are referencing? Nicole Adkins is on Conan right now. Funny Nicole is my daughter. her mom still gets child-support from me
even though our kid make money.

iSign

I have an absess in my belly? is that what you are referencing? Nicole Adkins is on Conan right now. Funny Nicole is my daughter. her mom still gets child-support from me
even though our kid make money.

guess between changing the spelling of her name & fabricating her birthplace, she has erased all ties.. oh well... have another one :toasting:

Pat Whatley

Damn Doug, if Mosh want to pay child support on a 32 year of chick then let him. He's got to spend those crop subsidies somewhere.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
If I've done the math correctly, and there's no huge blowup over the weekend Fred has to babysit the board through, Gino should become the top poster here around 10:30 am CST on Wednesday.

Okay, I admit it, I really need to find something more constructive to do tonight.

I think it will take much longer and should happen around Dec of 2012....

wayne k
guam usa