• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Its amazing the question has not been asked that I can see. How do you get rid or disposed of a large Flatbed Printer?

Voyage Print

We have a fully working UV printer, its just super old 2007 and its taking up a lot of space. Apart from trying to give it away, anyone have ideas on how to dispose of these printers? Googled it and could find any results.

Voyage Print

Fully working Im keeping the colorgate license rip, but yes its fully working hd2504 fuji, has 4 brand new print heads and all others are firing at 98 percent or better. I was thinking of stripping it for selling the parts but that also seems like a hassle. selling these takes time and times is money :) when I need to move in my new cutting machine :)

balstestrat

Problem Solver
At least around here you have people who will pick up scrap metal, cars and stuff. Even pay some for it if you have enough.
I would take the inks out and call someone to pick it up, get it disposed. Or put it on ebay and auction it for few days.

Billct2

I've gotten rid of some functioning but questionable large wide format printers on ebay/craigslist. Usually ask a couple hundred and they are taken pretty quick.l

Gregg Lindsay

If your just looking to Recycle it, try getting ahold of Arcoa/Midwest they are in the Asset recovery/end of life game and are great to deal with.